Rio Scenarium Rio Nightclub:
Discover yourself why Rio Scenarium has been ranked by TripAdvisor reviewers as the city’s best nightlife scene when you head into the spacious three-level club. The two top floors overlook the dance floor and stage at ground level, allowing you to chat with friends and still listen to the music played by popular bands and DJs who play here regularly. Or watch the couples and families below, young and old, sing-along, and swing hips to samba. Walk around and check out the antique oddities found everywhere. In one corner, find the original art-deco furnishings from Bharmácia, a 1936 pharmacy-bar that used to operate near the Lapa Arches. Movie props — scooters, radios, mannequins, vintage clocks, old barber chairs, suits of armor — also line the walls. Keep in mind that Rio Scenerium is an authentic Brazilian club and it only plays Brazilian music.
What’s Included in Nightlife Service
- VIP Bilingual Nightlife Guide
- Dinner Reservations
- Front of Line Entrance
- Transportation to/from Club
* Keep in mind that that pick-up for Rio Scenerium is early as the only way to secure a table is by making a dinner reservation.
Why Go With Rio All Access?
- The Rio de Janeiro nightlife changes all the time. One night a club can be packed and the next night, the same club can be empty. The music at each club also changes from night to night. With Rio All Access, we know what’s going on each night and we can customize to take you to the best place based on your preferences.
- Apart from it being difficult to find the best event when you do find it, you can wait up to an hour or two to get in or not get in at all. Most doormen do not speak English so it may be difficult to get in if the club is packed. They may also notice that you aren’t a local and charge you higher prices. With Rio All Access, you do not have to wait in line and we will provide you with discounted prices to the best VIP Areas.
- Like any other big city, safety is a huge priority especially if you are not from there. Each night, we will provide you with a Bi-lingual guide that picks you up and drops you off at your hotel.
How It Works
Once you make your club booking online, you will receive confirmation. Within 1 business day, a Rio All Access Rep will contact you with a price quote for your night.
Please keep in mind that the nightlife scene in Rio de Janeiro changes often. If we can not provide the service listed above on your particular night (for reasons out of our control – ie change/cancellation of an event by the club, etc.), you will receive a full refund or we will provide you with alternative options.
- If you cancel at least 7 calendar days in advance, the amount minus the service fee will be refunded.
- If you cancel between 3 and 6 calendar days in advance, you will be charged a 50% cancellation fee.
- If you cancel within 2 calendar days in advance, you will be charged a 100% cancellation fee.
See our Terms & Conditions