RioAllAccess.com Terms & Conditions
RioAllAccess.com is fully controlled and operated by TGW Travel Group Inc (“TGW”). By accessing and using this Site, you are hereby agreeing to be legally bound by the terms and conditions of (the “Agreement”). Please note that this Site and the Services (as defined below) offered are only open to users 18 years of age or older. If you do not agree with all of the following terms and conditions, please do not use this Site.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to change, modify or otherwise alter these terms and conditions at any time. Such changes and/or modifications shall become effective immediately upon the posting thereof. Without limiting the foregoing, we may occasionally notify you by email about changes to the Site or provide notices of changes by displaying notices or links to notices to you generally on the Site. Please review the terms and conditions periodically. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes and/or modifications will constitute your acceptance of the revised terms and conditions. For your information, this page was last updated on February 1st, 2015.
Product Validity, Modifications & Amendments
- The following products/services offered on RioAllAccess.com will adhere to the following:
- Events offered by TGW Travel Group (TGW)
- Valid as per the specific dates displayed on RioAllAccess.com.
- Events are displayed on https://rioallaccess.com/events
- Tours/Nightlife Services/Restaurant Reservations offered by TGW
- Are offered on multiple dates and will be confirmed the next business day. If your tour is not available for the date you chose, TGW will propose an alternative date and if you are unavailable to do the tour on that date, we will provide you with a complete refund.
- We do not offer same day bookings and we can only confirm a booking 2 days prior to the date. If for some reason, you can only book one of these tours or services 1 to 2 days prior the date, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us and if the tours or services are available, we can book you manually.
- All requests for modifications/amendments must be directed to the RioAllAccess.com Help Desk who will process the request via email at email@example.com.
- Tours, Nightlife, Restaurant Reservations
- TGW does not charge a fee to amend or change the dates of an existing booking, as long as the request is received by our Helpdesk more than three (3) business days ahead of your confirmed booking date and if the booking can be changed.
- All other date-change requests and amendments are subject to availability by our suppliers and/or service providers; TGW cannot guarantee the success of any date-change request.
- If you request a date change within three (3) days or less of your confirmed booking date, TGW will attempt to honor your request; however changes made three days or less from your original travel date may attract an additional fee.
- It is NOT possible to change or modify a special event, festival or party that is set for a specific date. Sales of these tickets are final and cannot be amended once your original purchase is confirmed. Any event listed on this page – https://rioallaccess.com/events.
- If you make a purchase using a promotion code, or if you accept a discount or special-offer price during the RioAllAccess.com or checkout process, you may invalidate your discount or special-offer price by making any changes or amendments to your itinerary once your purchase is complete. TGW may decide, at its sole discretion, to honor your discount or special-offer pricing if you make a post-purchase change or amendment to your itinerary. However TGW reserves the right to invalidate your discount or special-offer pricing if you make any changes to your confirmed itinerary
- Occasionally our suppliers and/or service providers make changes to tour dates, prices, inclusions, coverage, age requirements, etc. As a result, TGW reserves the right to cancel, change or substitute any service, tour, ticket or product that you have booked at RioAllAccess.com, at any time, for any reason.
- In such cases, if you are dissatisfied with the alternatives offered, you are entitled to a full refund of the original purchase price.
- If an event is canceled you will receive a full refund. If the event is rescheduled you will have the option of a refund minus the service charge or tickets to the rescheduled date.
- Notwithstanding the above, when we are informed in advance by our agents, service providers and/or suppliers of a significant change to a booking and/or to a tour, product or event, we make every reasonable effort to notify the consumer, travel agent and/or distributor as appropriate, in order to amend or re-issue the booking where feasible.
Pricing & Inclusions/Exclusions
- Prices listed on RioAllAccess.com are per person, unless otherwise specified ie VIP Sections or Private Group Tours.
- Prices are based on the local tariff at the time of quoting, converted at the prevailing foreign-exchange rate as determined by TGW.
- Price quotations are subject to change without notice, until a booking has been confirmed.
- Prices do not include tips/gratuities to tour directors, drivers or local guides; any items of a personal nature; and any beverages or food not specifically listed under “Inclusions” on the product pages of RioAllAccess.com
- The service fees for nightlife/event options can range from 20-30% or a set fee depending on the ticket price, venue, and promoter.
Payments & Cancellations
- TGW via RioAllAccess.com accepts the following credit cards: Mastercard, Visa, American Express, Discover. We also accept Paypal payments as well as bank transfers.
- Full payment by credit or debit card is required to make a reservation unless otherwise specified. Payment will be listed as TGW Travel Group Inc on the credit or debit card statement.
- No refunds are available once a tour, event or service has commenced.
- Canceling a booking with RioAllAccess.com can result in cancellation fees being applied by TGW, as outlined below. Additional fees may be levied by the individual supplier/operator (see your RioAllAccess.com Voucher for specific details). When canceling any booking you will be notified via email, facsimile or telephone of the total cancellation fees.
- Any Event, Concert, Music Festival, etc. set on Specific Dates is non-refundable in all circumstances (Any event on this page – https://rioallaccess.com/events).
- Other Tour /Sightseeing Excursions/Products & Services
- If you cancel at least 7 calendar days in advance, there is a 10% cancellation fee. For nightlife options, the amount minus the service fee will be refunded.
- If you cancel between 3 and 6 calendar days in advance, you will be charged a 50% cancellation fee.
- If you cancel within 2 calendar days in advance, you will be charged a 100% cancellation fee.
- The value of the transaction may be subject to taxes, foreign transaction, currency exchange or other fees. Your bank or credit or debit card company may convert the payment into the local currency and charge fees, resulting in differences between the amount displayed on RioAllAccess.com, and the final amount charged to your bank account or credit or debit card statement. Please contact your bank or card company if you have any questions concerning any applicable conversion or fees. Please note for bookings made in Brazil (for Brazilians), the tax IOF (Tax Upon Financial Operations, 6.38%) is not included in the final booking value and will be charged to the credit or debit card used to make the purchase.
RioAllAccess.com Vouchers & Tickets
- You will receive a personalized RioAllAccess.com Voucher for each tour, event or service booked via email on the next Business Day.
- All RioAllAccess.com vouchers will include all of the information you need to execute the tour or service purchased as well as next steps in picking up or the delivery of your tickets.
- You must provide the original, authentic RioAllAccess.com Voucher to the appropriate service provider in order to redeem your tour, ticket, or package. Your reservation cannot be honored or redeemed without presenting a valid Voucher.
- For security purposes, when redeeming a special event/ticket you must present a valid Photo ID and sign the RioAllAccess.com Voucher. This is for identification purposes and helps us to prevent fraud.
- In some cases TGW also requires that you present the credit or debit card used to purchase your tour or ticket at the time of redemption. This generally applies only to big-ticket (over US$300) attraction and event tickets. This helps us to prevent credit-card misuse and fraud. You will be advised at checkout whether or not you must present the credit or debit card used for booking. In some cases TGW will waive this requirement, generally to facilitate gift purchases. However this requirement can only be waived by contacting the RioAllAccess.com help desk once your booking has been confirmed, and any changes or amendments will be made at TGW’s sole discretion.
- Please note that your RioAllAccess.com Voucher(s) can be confiscated – and immediately canceled without refund – if your signature and/or name do not match those shown on either your credit or debit card or for failure to present valid credit card for large ticket bookings.
- Physical Tickets for special events
- Physical tickets for any special events must be picked up at our local office in Rio de Janeiro at a preset times during local business hours (Monday through Friday). (the time will be on your vouchers): Local Address is ; TGW Travel Group LTD / Rua Siquiera Campos, 30 Suite 602 – Copacabana
- If you can’t pick up your tickets, contact the RioAllAccess.com helpdesk and you will need to pay for additional delivery charges depending on your location.
Disclaimers & Limitations of Liability
- Under no circumstances will TGW, service providers, suppliers, and/or distributors be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such losses where foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise): (a) loss of data; (b) loss of revenue or anticipated profits; (c) loss of business; (d) loss of opportunity; (e) loss of goodwill or injury to reputation; (f) losses suffered by third parties; or (g) any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of RioAllAccess.com regardless of the form of action.
- TGW will not be liable for any lost or damaged tickets on the clients behalf , or the failure of a venue to honor a ticket for any reason beyond our control. Our aggregate liability from a venue’s failure to honor a ticket will be the greater of the full cost of the ticket or $100.
- TGW is the booking agent and does not operate tours or nightlife events posted on its website. By purchasing an event/tour through RioAllAccess.com you agree that TGW shall not be held liable for any personal injury, damage, loss or theft of any personal item, accidental death, delay or irregularity, liability or expense to person or property as a result of attending said events/tours.
- Furthermore, TGW accepts no responsibility for any sickness, pilferage, labor disputes, machinery breakdown, government restrains, acts of war and/or terrorism, adverse weather conditions, defect in any vehicle of transportation or for any misadventure or casualty or any other causes beyond their control.
- TGW’s content – including the information, names, images, pictures, logos, prices, dates, and availability regarding or relating to RioAllAccess.com is provided “AS IS” and on an “AS AVAILABLE” basis without any representations or any kind of warranty made (whether express or implied by law) to the extent permitted by law, including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
- At TGW we check and recheck the details about all the products and services we offer for accuracy. However, TGW does not warrant that functionality, content or information contained on RioAllAccess.com, that defects will be corrected, or that RioAllAccess.com or the servers that make it available are free of viruses or bugs.
- If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
Restrictions on Use
You agree that you will not, and will not assist or enable others to:
- use the site to threaten, stalk, defraud, incite, harass, or advocate the harassment of another person, or otherwise interfere with another user’s use of the site;
- use the site to submit or transmit spam, chain letters, contests, junk email, pyramid schemes, surveys, or other mass messaging, whether commercial in nature or not;
- use the site in a manner that may create a conflict of interest, such as trading reviews with other business owners or writing or soliciting reviews;
- use the site to promote bigotry or discrimination against protected classes;
- use the site to violate any third-party right, including any breach of confidence, copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, moral right, privacy right, right of publicity, or any other intellectual property or proprietary right;
- use the site to submit or transmit pornography or illegal content;
- use the site to solicit personal information from minors or to harm or threaten to cause harm to minors;
- use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other automated device, process or means to access, retrieve, scrape, or index the site or any site Content;
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to the site, user accounts, computer systems or networks connected to the Site through hacking, password mining or any other means; use the Site or any Site Content to transmit any computer viruses, worms, defects, Trojan horses or other items of a destructive nature (collectively, “Viruses”); use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Site, or otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site; make excessive traffic demands; use the Site to violate the security of any computer network, crack passwords or security encryption codes; disrupt or interfere with the security of, or otherwise cause harm to, the site or site Content; remove, circumvent, disable, damage or otherwise interfere with any security-related features of the Site, features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of Site Content, or features that enforce limitations on the use of the Site.
This Agreement and all matters or issues collateral thereto will be governed by, construed and enforced in accordance with the Laws of the State of Florida applicable to contracts executed and performed entirely therein (without regard to any principles of conflict of laws), and jurisdiction for any court action in the State of Florida.